“Verified Quality is our most successful product. It is the key to success, today and tomorrow.”
Construction Quality Control (CQC) System Commitment
Bauer is committed to deliver high quality products for all our projects. For each project we implement a project specific Construction Quality Control (CQC) System which aims to ensure a consistent, high quality standard of workmanship throughout all phases of the works. Our CQC System intended to control and verify the works executed, is based on, amongst others, the following core fundamental quality principles:
1. Ensuring the highest quality of works by establishing, monitoring, maintaining and updating quality control procedures. This is achieved by providing written instructions to govern quality control procedures and practices to clearly establish defined responsibilities and authorities early in the project to ensure quality compliance;
2. Compile accurate records of test results, certifications and other required documentation which conform to the project specific contractual requirements and standards;
3. Notifying the client‘s representative of deficiencies in quality and proposed corrective action, and ensuring that agreed corrective action is properly implemented;
4. Providing qualified individuals who will be responsible for the management and implementation of an agreed CQC program; and
5. Providing high quality workmanship and project administration by implementing agreed transparent documentation procedures.
Quality is the basis for the BAUER Group’s worldwide success and therefore it is part of the key-focuses of the company.
The confidence in the quality of our products, services and equipment gained throughout many years will be preserved and expanded to its optimum.
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
Bauer ultrasonic device
Visualization of concrete cut-off walls
Our quality management system is based on ISO 9001 and the relevant legal and industrial norms.
All relevant processes of our company are methodically analyzed and documented. The processes are aimed at increasing the product quality for the continuous improvement process and thus help to improve the customers’ and employees’ satisfaction levels.
We use key figures to regularly check if the planned quality objectives have been achieved. Deviations are analyzed and rectified in due time.
Quality Strategy for Cut-off Walls
Proper continuity of the entire wall
Integrity of the cut-off wall concrete material placed
Proper embedment of the wall into the defined strata
Quality Control Areas for Cut-off Walls
Slurry mixing and recycling
Monitoring of supporting slurry
Monitoring abnormalities, soil conditions and wear & tear